Saturday, April 30, 2011

Silver could reach 100 dollars - Jim Rogers

If it does there is a bubble and we will have to sell. That would be a parabolic move and all parabolic moves end badly. I hope it doesn’t happen because I own silver and want to buy more. I hope they continue to go up in an orderly way for another 10 years. If triple-digit silver hit this year I would be selling.

I worry about silver, not parabolic yet, I hope something stops it going up. I don’t know what could cause a correction, but you never know what could cause a correction. All parabolic bubbles pop.

Maybe the U.S. dollar becomes confetti and silver goes to 150 USD — that would be a U.S. dollar collapse. - Jim Rogers in GuruFocus.com

p>Related ETFs : Ishares Silver ETF (SLV), SPDR GOld ETF (GLD) iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (ETF) (NYSE:FXI), Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. (NYSE:CAF), PowerShares Gld Drg Haltr USX China(ETF) (NYSE:PGJ) iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (ETF) (FXI) China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:CHL), iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (ETF) (NYSE:FXI), China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. (ADR) (NYSE:SNP), China Life Insurance Company Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:LFC), PetroChina Company Limited (ADR) (NYSE:PTR), Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. (NYSE:CAF), Aluminum Corp. of China Limited (ADR) (Public, NYSE:ACH)


JIM ROGERS BLOG