Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jim Rogers: Only Short Sighted People are Exiting Commodities

Jim Rogers : I have not sold any commodity. I own all my commodities. We are in a flexible bull market. I hope I am smart enough in the entire 15 years to realize when the commodity bull market is finally coming to an end, I am probably smart enough to sell. This commodity bull market will probably end in a bubble. Most bull markets and most sectors, whether it is stocks, real estate, whatever it happens to me, lands in a bubble. We are far-far-far from a bubble so far.
in ET Now




ETFs : Ishares Silver ETF (SLV), SPDR GOld ETF (GLD) iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (ETF) (NYSE:FXI), Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. (NYSE:CAF), PowerShares Gld Drg Haltr USX China(ETF) (NYSE:PGJ) iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (ETF) (FXI) China Mobile Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:CHL), iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (ETF) (NYSE:FXI), China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. (ADR) (NYSE:SNP), China Life Insurance Company Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:LFC), PetroChina Company Limited (ADR) (NYSE:PTR), Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. (NYSE:CAF), Aluminum Corp. of China Limited (ADR) (Public, NYSE:ACH)


JIM ROGERS BLOG