Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jim Rogers bullish on The Swiss Franc

Jim Rogers : " Well I own the Swiss franc Jeff I actually own more of the Swiss franc than I own the Euro I am actually thinking about buying the Swiss franc even more seriously than the Euro , because the Swiss said we are not going to let the swiss franc go up anymore they knocked down for a while but In my experience in currency markets, the markets have more money than any central bank, and if I am right there are going to be a lot of currency turmoil in 2012 and people are going to be looking for safe heavens and the safe heavens they are looking for are the Swiss franc the Yen and the US Dollar , the US Dollar is not a safe heaven I am not even sure the Yen is but I am thinking about buying more Swiss francs because the markets have more money than they do ” - in CNBC

JIM ROGERS BLOG