Friday, May 13, 2011

The country that I see on the rise is China

Jim Rogers : ...Yes there are going to be a lot of problems in China I assure you and there are a lots of problems in China , but the country that I see on the rise is China they are the largest creditor nation in the world they have a huge balance of trade surplus and it's getting better we are the largest debtor nation in the history of the world and it's getting worse....I do not believe any governments stats I do not believe ours I do not believe theirs I do not believe Germany , anybody ...I do not believe the politicians I do not believe the bureaucrats but I would say that China is growing dramatically , now they are trying to slow down they got an inflation problem a serious inflation and they got a property bubble in urban coastal cities and they're trying to do something about it ....
in Fox Business News

JIM ROGERS BLOG